Community Corner Links
The Job Connection Workshop helps clients identify valuable information on ways to unlock their potential and learn key tools for job searching.
- Identifying and packaging your skills and strengths
- Discovering the hidden job market
- Completing thorough applications
- Composing information packed cover letters
- Writing a dynamic résumé
- Powerful, persuasive interviewing techniques
- Creating professional thank you letters
- Job coping, keeping and advancing skills
- Earn college credits
To view this year's Job Connection schedule, click here.
Family and Community Resource Centers
The Siskiyou Family and Community Resource Centers provide parent education, child development activities, community resources and referrals, support groups, life skills and advocacy. Information about support and services offered at each of the TEN Family and Community Resource Centers in our county is available at http://www.first5siskiyou.org/.
STEP works with other organizations to assist you better. Click here to view Other organizations.